Pro Evolution Soccer: Game info
Pro Evolution Soccer (or PES) is the biggest rival to EA's FIFA football games.
The franchise has often focused on gameplay over official licences and rights to player names and teams.
While it is not as popular as FIFA today, it still has a dedicated playerbase - and its titles have been improving year-on-year.
It's not as widely followed an esport as FIFA is, but there is a competitive PES scene.
Blurb: PES 2019
Feel the power of football with PES 2019.
• Authentic leagues – Huge addition of licensed leagues
• Magic moments – Player individuality has been taken to the next level with 11 new skill traits. Score great goals with improved shooting motion & animation, and see stamina have an impact with Visible Fatigue
• New MyClub - Every element has been redone, from how you sign players, to special versions of players released throughout the year
• The beautiful game – Experience photo-realism with stunning animation flow, supporting 4K HDR
• ML real season – Experience life as a real manager with 3 significant changes: ICC pre-season, in-depth transfer system and new league licenses
PC, Xbox One, PS4, iOS/Android
Typical game length: 10mins
Latest version: PES 2019
Price: Around £40
Notable tournaments: PES League
Popularity: More than 80m game sales across the series
Twitch: Outside the top 50 most watched games on Twitch in October 2016
Launched: September 2018 (PES 2019)
Pegi age rating: 3
Other Pegi info: The content of this game is suitable for all persons