UK Esports Job Watch: Blizzard, Splyce, Codemasters, GAME & more
News - 26 Jun 2017
Here’s the latest monthly job roundup from the British Esports Association, mainly focusing on UK-based or remote roles.
We’ve got 10 different companies looking to hire in our roundup this month.
Here's what we've seen from job boards and websites over the past month:
- Part-time social media manager - Splyce
- PR & Maketing Coordinator (intern) - Blizzard
- Esports lecturer - Staffordshire University (it doesn’t mention esports but the uni has told us that's what this role will be focused on)
- News Reporter and Contributor (freelance) - The Esports Observer
- Esports Manager and Senior Esports Designer - Codemasters
- Partnerships Manager (Esports and Competitive Gaming) - GAME
- Esports Manager - Pinnacle
- Esports Competition Producer - The Events House
- Esports & Influencer Community Manager - Jagex
- Esports Junior Multimedia Producer - Betway Esports
- Summer intern - Red Monkey Collective
Looking for a job in esports?
Why not check out our esports careers advice to give you some initial information. Once you know what kind of role you want to go for and have built up some experience, sign up to job alerts online, follow the kind of companies you want to work for and check for job openings.
Some esports job sites we've used to form this roundup include:
Try and get into a routine and check once a day or once a week.
Spotted a job we've missed?
Are you an employer with openings? Please let us know by emailing us .
Image source: Freeimages.com/Svilen Milev