UK Esports Job Watch December 2017: Splyce, Riot, FaceIT & more
News - 14 Dec 2017
Here’s the latest job roundup put together by the British Esports Association, looking at 10 new paid esports job openings in the UK from the past month.
- EU videographer - Splyce (London)
- Social Media Manager - Diabolus (Manchester)
- Business Development Manager - Sportradar (London)
- Esports Manager - FaceIT (London)
- Esports Content Owner - SIS Betting (Milton Keynes)
- Esports Coordinator - Codemasters (Birmingham)
- Esports Market Maker - Blinkpool (London, part-time)
- UK Head of Publishing - Riot (London)
- Game Account Management Intern - Intel (Swindon)
- Enterprise Account Executive - Skillz (London)
Looking for a job in esports?
Why not check out our esports careers advice to give you some initial information. Once you know what kind of role you want to go for and have built up some experience, sign up to job alerts online, follow the kind of companies you want to work for and check for job openings regularly.
Make sure you look at each role closely - some are unpaid voluntary positions.
Some esports job sites out there we've used to form this article include:
Spotted a job we've missed?
Are you an employer with openings? Please let us know by emailing us .