UK Esports Job Watch: Jan-Feb 2018
News - 6 Feb 2018
Here’s the latest job roundup put together by the British Esports Association, looking at several new paid esports job openings in the UK from the past month.
- Junior Graphic Designer - Raven (remote)
- Software Engineer, Accounts Assistant and Marketing Manager - FaceIT (London)
- Head of Growth and Esports - Formula 1 (London)
- Finance Controller and Sales Director - ESL (Leicester)
- Live Event Support Staff, Social Media Manager and Franchise Coordinator - Gfinity (London)
- Account Executive - Esports Insider (London)
- Esports Lead, Asian Markets - Betway (London)
- Esports Business Development Manager - Sportradar (London)
- Digital and Social Media Manager - Looking for Group (London)
- Marketing Director - Leading Esports Business (London)
- Enterprise Account Executive - Skillz (London)
- Esports Studio Manager - Red Bull (London)
- Group Legal Counsel - Fnatic (London)
Looking for a job in esports?
Why not check out our esports careers advice to give you some initial information. Once you know what kind of role you want to go for and have built up some experience, sign up to job alerts online, follow the kind of companies you want to work for and check for job openings regularly.
Make sure you look at each role closely - some are unpaid voluntary positions.
Some esports job sites out there we've used to form this article include:
Spotted a job we've missed?
Are you an employer with openings? Please let us know by emailing us.