Call of Duty: Game Info
Call of Duty is a war-based team first-person shooter series that consist of several different games.
The latest game in the series is Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, which launched in late 2016 on Xbox One and PS4. Prior to that, the most recent release was Call of Duty: Black Ops III.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered also arrived in November 2016, acting as a re-release of the hugely popular original Modern Warfare, which first launched in 2007.
The games have an 18+ age rating.
After a devastating attack on earth, as Captain Reyes, a Tier 1 Special Operations pilot, you must lead the remaining coalition forces against a relentless enemy, while trying to overcome the deadly, extreme environments of space.
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare multiplayer combines a fluid momentum based movement system, player focused map design, deep customization, and a brand new combat system to create an intense gameplay experience where every second counts.
Key info: Infinite Warfare
- Platforms: PC, PS4, Xbox One
- Typical game length: 10-20mins
- Players: 4v4
- Genre: First-person shooter
- Latest game in series: Infinite Warfare
- Price: Around £40-£50
- Notable tournaments: Call of Duty World League Championship, XP, MLG Opens
- Publisher: Activision
- Website: https://www.callofduty.com/uk/en/infinitewarfare
- Popularity: More than125 million people have played Call of Duty since 2010
- Twitch: 4.3m hours watched in October 2016 across all viewers
- Launched: November 2016
- Pegi age rating: 18
- Other Pegi info: Extreme violence, multiple, motiveless killing and strong language.