Promising to be the best show yet, EGX 2019 – sponsored by Virgin Media – will play host to all the popular attractions that brings gamers flocking, such as early hands-on with some of the world’s biggest blockbuster games, esports tournaments, Tabletop and Retro game zones, Cosplay Competitions and a huge collection of Indie Games. Boasting a number of fan events such as Meet-and-Greets and Developer Talks, EGX 2019 will also expand its growing career fair and trade offering, cementing its importance to the UK games industry.
British Esports Association will also be moderating a panel session at the event.
Head to the EGX Theatre on Friday 18th October at 12pm for a to join an expert panel as they talk about the opportunities in the esports space, what it takes to land a job and how you can find the right role for you.
The expert panel will comprise of:
– Michael ‘ODEE’ O’Dell – Rogue Chief Gaming Officer
– Mike ‘Gregan’ Ellis – Renault Sport Team Vitality Rocket League Team Manager
– Mary Antieul – BELONG by GAME Head of Esports and Partnerships
– Morgan Ashurst – British Esports Association Marketing Manager
– Moderator: Dominic Sacco – British Esports Association Content Director/Esports News UK Founder
EGX will take place at ExCeL London, One Western Gateway, Royal Victoria Dock, London E16 1XL.