British Esports is delighted to announce Pearson will be supporting as main sponsor, alongside the line-up of speakers for this year’s Esports in Education Summit. The event is scheduled to take place on Thursday 30th June 2022, at the Confetti Institute of Creative Technologies, Nottingham.
Bringing together Senior Leaders, Curriculum Managers, Lecturers as well as Team Coaches, from across the UK, the summit will discuss the impact, developments and opportunities available in competitive gaming and esports within colleges throughout the UK.
Pearson, the UK’s largest awarding organisation offering academic and vocational qualifications, including the Esports BTEC, will be supporting the event as main sponsor.
“Pearson is delighted to sponsor this year’s Esports in Education Summit alongside British Esports.” said Donna Ford-Clarke, Products & Services Director, Pearson. “As the provider of Level 2 and Level 3 BTEC qualifications in esports, we appreciate the value of this growing industry on learner engagement and the development of essential transferable skills and hope that there is wider recognition of its positive impact on the education industry in the near future.”
“Confetti is delighted to be hosting the Education Summit, ahead of the British Esports Student Champs Finals.” said Craig Chettle MBE, Chief Executive, Confetti Media Group. “We are very much focused on championing esports in education and we look forward to being part of the debate at the summit and to introducing all participants to our world-class facilities including our new dedicated esports production venue Confetti X.”
British Esports is delighted to offer a variety of accomplished key speakers, including:
- Dean Hardman – Director of Sport and Student Experience, Association of Colleges
- Dr Melita Moore – Board Member and Chair, Health & Wellness Commission, Global Esports Federation
- Laura Hall – Product Manager BTEC Business and Esports Portfolio, Pearson
- Gin Rai – Esports Manager & Higher Education Course Leader, Confetti Institute Of Creative Technology
- Abby Reynolds – Head of Community, NUEL
- Billie Purdie – Women in Esports Manager, British Esports Federation
- Mark L’Estrange – Esports Program and Course Manager, Exeter College
- Alex Davies – Head of Performance, Resolve
- Lauren Timson – Lecturer in Esports, Games Design and Media, Cheshire College South & West
- Dave Martin – Head of Strategy, British Esports Federation
- Kalam Neale – Director of Education, Strategic Esports Group, Curriculum Lead, Barnsley College
- Grant Rousseau – Former Director of Esports/Operations, Guild, formerly of Excel and OverActive Media
- Dom Sacco – Founder and Editor, Esports News UK
- Tom Dore – Head of Education, British Esports Federation
- Professor Philip Wilson – Chair and Founder, College of Esports
- Chester King – Founder and CEO, British Esports Federation
For a full breakdown of the summit’s agenda, and to book your FREE tickets, please visit the Esports in Education Summit event page. Due to a significant increase in demand, additional tickets have now been made available for physical attendees as well as those who wish to watch via a virtual stream.
Physical attendees will also be offered the opportunity to tour Confetti X, the brand new purpose-built esports arena at Confetti Institute of Creative Technologies, scheduled to host the British Esports Student Champs Finals on 2nd and 3rd July 2022
Registrations & Information
For more information, please contact:
Rachel Walker, Policy & Projects Officer | AoC Sport | [email protected]