As a token of our appreciation to the British Esports community, we’re happy to bring you a special giveaway, giving you the chance to win a swag bag! All you have to do to enter is follow us on Twitter and retweet the post to enter.
Here’s what’s up for grabs:
British Esports Block-Tee
In July 2020 we launched our Lifestyle Collection in collaboration with Raven. One of our fan favourite items of the collection is the Block-Tee. The 100% cotton T-shirt features the British Esports Association text logo on the chest, and is constructed in a 3 panel block design.
Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout game key
Earlier this year Fall Guys took the world by storm with their take on a Battle Royale game. Up to 60 players compete in matches. Jelly bean like characters move around a three-dimensional playing field, with additional moves such as jumping, grabbing/climbing, or diving to assist gameplay. Compete in multiple mini-games for your shot at the golden crown!
We’ve all been there, where you think you’re doing just fine in a game of Call of Duty Warzone then you end up in the Gulag for your chance to survive. If you’re a big fan of Call of Duty, you’ll definitely appreciate this peace of merchandise to be added into your collection!
British Esports White Hoodie
Warm up this winter in style with the British Esports Lifestyle Collection white hoodie. Made in collaboration with Raven, this hoodie features a custom design front print that utilises British Esports Association branding throughout and is 100% cotton.
Warzone Map Mat
Sticking to our theme of Warzone, add a spark of the franchise into your gaming set-up with this mouse mat with the entire map printed on top. With this item you’ll never forget which part of the map you’re on!
Competition deadline: Midnight November 23rd
Terms and Conditions
- Our swag bag giveaway is a Twitter exclusive giveaway that opened on the 9th November 2020 with entries closing on the 23rd November 12:00am.
- In order to enter the giveaway you must be following the British Esports twitter account and Retweet the initial giveaway post
- This giveaway is only open to residents within the UK
- Entrants must not be employees of British Esports
- Winners will be contacted via their social media account by November 27th 2020
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter
- No cash or prize alternatives available
- Winners of the giveaway will be able to select clothing sizing for the British Esports Lifestyle Collection items
- To determine the winner all entrants will be added into a prize draw and selected at random
- British Esports’ decision is final
Good luck and have fun!