The British Esports Association has always placed importance on demonstrating that esports can offer viable career paths, and we have an esports careers hub full of advice and information.
But what about actual UK-based esports jobs that are available to apply for right now? We’ll be aiming to post regular updates featuring paid jobs in esports, starting with this first roundup.
Here’s what we’ve seen from job boards and websites over the past week:
- Various – Fnatic (internship programme, graphic designer, digital media director, performance marketing manager)
- Racing game esports competition producer/admin
- Sales and marketing intern – GoNow Gaming
- Junior multimedia producer – Betway Esports
- Web editor / multimedia producer – Ginx TV
- Various – Riot Games (head of esports, publishing, talent, marketing)
- Various – FaceIt (QA tester, product manager, graphic designer and more)
- Intern writer / social media manager – Dexerto
- Key account manager – Sportradar
- Sales and partnerships roles – Twitch UK
- Head of community and esport / community manager – Amazon
- Various – Activision
- Esports and influencer community manager – Jagex
Looking for a job in esports?
Why not check out our esports careers advice to give you some initial information. Once you know what kind of role you want to go for and have built up some experience, sign up to job alerts online, follow the kind of companies you want to work for and check for job openings.
Some esports job sites we’ve used to form this roundup include:
Try and get into a routine and check once a day or once a week.
Spotted a job we’ve missed?
Are you an employer with openings? Please email us here and we’ll update this post.
Image source: Freeimages.com/Svilen Milev