British Esports is pleased to announce the return of the annual Esports in Education Summit this year.
Scheduled to take place on Thursday June 30th, 2022, at The Metronome (Confetti Institute of Creative Technologies), the fourth annual edition of the Esports in Education Summit, brought to you by British Esports and Association of Colleges Sport (AOC), will be a hybrid event with spaces available for attendees on the day.
The Esports in Education Summit brings together Senior Leaders, Curriculum Managers, Lecturers, as well as Team Coaches, from across the UK, to discuss the impact, developments and opportunities available in competitive gaming and esports in schools and colleges.
A range of keynotes, panel discussions, and sessions with industry leaders as well as experts from across the education sector will discuss a wide variety of topics, including:
- Esports: the competitive activity of the future
- British Esports and the Student Championships (The story so far)
- Career pathways in esports
- Wider Impact Projects – Diversity and Inclusion
- Esports in Education: Academic development in Further Education and Higher Education
- How sport and esports can mutually benefit – Commonwealth Games
- A special tour of Confetti X – the brand new purpose built esports arena at Confetti Institute of Creative Technology (physical attendees only)
There will also be opportunity to discuss solutions to challenges and learn from schools and colleges who are in varied stages of esports development.
Tickets are FREE and are available to book via the Event Page. Visitors will also be offered the opportunity to visit the brand new purpose built esports arena at Confetti Institute of Creative Technology, scheduled to host the British Esports Student Champs Finals on the 2nd and 3rd July 2022.
The confirmed line up of Speakers and full agenda will be announced in the coming weeks.
Registrations & Information
The Esports in Education Summit is is free to attend and tickets can be secured here.
For more information, please contact: