Rocket League is one of the more unique eSports games available; each player has a car which can be driven into a giant football in order to knock it into a goal.
It’s basically football with cars, in a special arena instead of a traditional football pitch. Players can drive up the walls and perform all kind of flips and spins to hit the ball in different ways.
Competitive Rocket League usually focuses on two teams of three, with the winning team the one which has scored the most goals within the time limit.
Rocket League won three BAFTA video game awards in 2016: Family, Multiplayer and Sport.
Soccer meets driving once again in the long-awaited, physics-based sequel to the beloved arena classic, Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars!
- All-new Season Mode that allows players to enjoy a full single-player experience
- Extensive Battle-Car customizations with more than 10 billion possible combinations
- Unlockable items and vehicles, stat tracking, leaderboards, and more
- Addictive 8-player online action with a variety of different team sizes and configurations
- Amazing 4-player splitscreen mode that can be played locally or taken online