Here’s the latest job roundup from the British Esports Association, looking at 10+ new paid esports job openings in the UK and elsewhere from the past month.
- Director of Esports – Benchmark Sports
- Esports statistical analyst and videographer – Data Scientist
- League of Legends esports writer – ClickOn
- Esports journalist – Pixelfire
- Esports coordinator – Codemasters
- Director of Esports – Impact Sports Consultancy
- Director of Talent Acquisition and – Lead Graphic Designer
- Business Development Manager – Catalyst
- Production Manager and Production Associate – ESL UK
- International Esports Partnerships Marketing Manager – Turtle Beach
- Social Editor Internship – Fnatic
- Retention Executive (positions available at three companies: Win Technologies, Experis and Liberty Resourcing)
See last month’s job roundup here.
Looking for a job in esports?
Why not check out our esports careers advice to give you some initial information. Once you know what kind of role you want to go for and have built up some experience, sign up to job alerts online, follow the kind of companies you want to work for and check for job openings.
Some esports job sites we’ve out there include:
Try and get into a routine and check once a day or once a week.
Spotted a job we’ve missed?
Are you an employer with openings? Please let us know by emailing us .
Image source: Freeimages.com/Svilen Milev