Here’s the latest job roundup put together by the British Esports Association, looking at 10+ new paid esports job openings in the UK and elsewhere from the past month.
- Esports Studio Manager – Red Bull (London)
- Events Director – Multiplay/GAME (Basingstoke)
- Videographer – Diabolus (Manchester)
- Partnerships Manager – Fnatic (London)
- Frontend Engineer – Fnatic (London)
- Front-end developer – CEVO (remote)
- Esports Lecturer – Staffordshire University
- Promo Producer – Ginx TV (London Kings Cross)
- Production Associate/Manager – ESL (Leicester)
- Esports Manager – PlayStation (Soho, London)
- Partnerships Associate – Twitch (London)
- Partnerships Manager – Twitch (London)
- UK Head of Publishing – Riot Games (London)
- Dota 2 Writer – Esports Betting Tips (remote)
Looking for a job in esports?
Why not check out our esports careers advice to give you some initial information. Once you know what kind of role you want to go for and have built up some experience, sign up to job alerts online, follow the kind of companies you want to work for and check for job openings regularly.
Some esports job sites out there we’ve used to form this article include:
Spotted a job we’ve missed?
Are you an employer with openings? Please let us know by emailing us .