Here’s the latest job roundup from the British Esports Association, looking at new paid esports job openings in the UK and elsewhere from the past month.
- Graphic Assistant – ESL UK
- Esports journalist intern (remote) – DBLTAP
- Video editor, writer, graphic designer, social media admin (remote) – Tespa
- Developers and back-end engineer – Bravocompany
- Integrity Analyst – Genius Sports
- CTO – GameOnTV
- Esports Business Development Manager – Kairos Media
- Account Director (remote) – Kinguin
- Freelance Writer (remote) – Catena Media
- Gaming Product Manager – Formula E
- Global Partnerships Manager (esports/video) – 90Min
- Deputy Editor – PC Gamer
Looking for a job in esports?
Why not check out our esports careers advice to give you some initial information. Once you know what kind of role you want to go for and have built up some experience, sign up to job alerts online, follow the kind of companies you want to work for and check for job openings.
Some esports job sites we’ve out there include:
Try and get into a routine and check once a day or once a week.
Spotted a job we’ve missed?
Are you an employer with openings? Please let us know by emailing us .
Image source: Freeimages.com/Svilen Milev