British Esports are delighted to announce the expansion of its advisory board with a number of exciting appointments in its ongoing efforts to promote esports, improve the standards of esports throughout the UK and to inspire future British esports talent.
Joining an already vastly experienced advisory board that includes representatives from British government, leading education institutions, sports, video games, esports and wider industry, British Esports is delighted to welcome 6 new additions, including;
- Kirsty Endfield Founder, Swipe Right PR
- Camilla Maurice Employer Engagement Manager, MidKent College
- Becky Wright Senior Partnerships Manager, National Student Esports (NSE)
- Professor Philip Wilson Chair of the Board, College of Esports
- Shoubna Naika-Taylor Curriculum Manager of Digital, Coventry College
- Sue Lavasani, Senior Account Manager, Heaven Media
This accomplished and diverse group will join already established board members in working towards British Esports’ ongoing objectives of promoting esports throughout the UK, improving levels of esports accessibility and infrastructure and to help inspire future British esports talent.
- Alice Dearing OLY British Olympian and British Athletes Commission Ambassador
- Andrew Nixon Head of Sports, Sheridans
- Craig Fletcher Executive Chairman Player 1 Events
- David Yarnton Partner & Chief of Business Development, Kinguin
- Josh Williams Founder, NUEL
- Mary Antieul VP, Customer and Strategy, Belong Arenas
- Professor Andy Miah Chair of Science Communication & Future Media, University of Salford
- Ramesh Singh Programme Coordinator & Senior Lecturer in Esports, University of Chichester
- Ryan Hart Project Coordinator, ESL
The British Esports advisory board will now be composed of 15 members. For more information on the full British Esports advisory board, please visit https://britishesports.org/advisory-board.